Breakaway Live...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 15 January 2009

    Speak of the Devil...

    That's just weird. At 3pm I post thinking there could be some light on the horizon for the Blaze, and at 3:30pm, this appears...

    Blaze sign Hjalmarsson, release Kelman

    Now, aside from the slight issue I have with calling someone who's about the same size as Barrie Moore (5'10, 190lbs) a "power forward" (I'd classify him more as a "pest"-after all-that's the same size as Sean Avery, and he's been called many things but "power forward" isn't one of them...

    Everyone is getting ridiculously excited thanks to this one clip...but alongside the human sandpaper that is Danny Stewart and Carlyle Lewis too, the Blaze attack certainly appears to have had more teeth added to it...

    Kelman, meanwhile, has already been linked with Hull, Nottingham, Newcastle and even Cardiff, so who knows where he could be by this time next week?

    Seamless link: Pleasantly, this now allows me to direct your attention to an interesting article by Mark over at the Angry Budgie, concerning the wage-cap and the transfer merry-go-round this season. I'm not going to comment on it, just simply leave you to read it with an open mind...

    That's today definitely done. Check back tomorrow morning for your usual dose of Round the Rinks...

    1 comment:

    coyotes_uk said...

    Haha thank you for the link Paul! As I may have stated my post is not really based on any sound fact, just observations and the knowledge that the league is useless at enforcing its own rules!

    In the end you can put my ramblings down to paranoia or what ever!
    Just needed to get it off my chest!