Breakaway Live...

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday 16 October 2007

    Help! Calling all EPL fans...

    A quick non-hockey post here-I've just been looking at where visitors come from to this site, and noticed there's a fair few from areas near EIHL teams, but also a sizeable number who, going by location alone, could equally be EPL and SNL fans. Now, given that this is supposed to be a British hockey blog rather than just an EIHL one, I'm very conscious that I need more than just Elite League news on here-but I'm not hugely au fait with the goings on in those leagues-and thus I reckon I may need help. If you'd be willing to volunteer to write maybe one or two posts a week giving a round-up of the EPL news, views and and other league action, or you've got any suggestions in general for the blog and features to include in it (or you just fancy a rant) then The Breakaway now has its own dedicated email address at:



    breakawayblog@hotmail.co.uk



    The name in the replies will be "The Breakaway Staff" but at the moment, that's just me, so you can guarantee it'll be me replying, for now at least. If it takes off, I might even do a weekly "Chirping" feature where I pick some of the emails and reply to them-that way this thing becomes more interactive, and hopefully, combined with the EPL reports, this blog can appeal to more than just a section of the British hockey fan-base...



    In the meantime, I will try to get more EPL mentions in here...



    Keep your eye on the puck...

    No comments: