Breakaway Live...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 11 October 2007

    First cock-up, and Blaze radio coverage

    Just realised (and I promise this is the last post for today) that I forgot to put the Blaze fixtures in in the Conti Cup...that's two minutes for being an idiot, I think...Anyway-here they are...

    Friday: Coventry Blaze v Aalborg (1830 BST)
    Saturday: Coventry Blaze v Red Bulls Salzburg (1830 BST)
    Sunday: Coventry Blaze v Slavija Ljubljana (1630 BST)

    All three games are apparently being covered on BBC Coventry and Warwickshire (available off the BBC site if you're not in the local Coventry area-search for Coventry and Warwickshire) with live commentary and all...Of course, being the friendly person I am, and shamelessly nicking an idea from one of my favourite writers, (Bill Simmons, the guy linked to at right) I shall be doing a running diary of at least the Aalborg game while listening to it. I'm not quite sure whether this'll take the form of blog post after blog post, or one long stream-of-consciousness type thing-I've seen both work. We shall see. But keep checking back while you're getting ready for your nights out on the Friday evening...and you can listen to the game with me-virtually, as I do the same.

    For the record, I do have a social life-it just involves a lot of hockey. :)

    Until tomorrow...keep your eye on the puck at all times...

    No comments: